Monday, February 27, 2012

Had a wonderful day with Whitney/Matt(went to church with them and Matt and I got to sing full voice) then off to a Lebanese restaurant for a great lunch adding Gwen and Tom. Things began to unravel when Terry got an email that her credit card had been 'compromised' and wouldn't work anymore until she got a replacement. She did a great job and after talking to a number of CS reps, got them to extend the life till mid March and they would "Monitor all charges VERY closely". They will send her a new card to Preble Street and Sue will forward it to the rental office in Orange Beach Alabama. (we cannot receive mail at the condo) Go figure! So that solved that problem!
Then we came across the bridge between Maryland and Virginia and all kinds of bells and whistles went off as we went through the EZ pass lane. For a minute I just ignored it but then realized when Cabelas had changed my Visa number, EZ pass never got notified. At this point we were in some little town in southern Virginia so I called EZ pass in Maine and finally have it settled to: the CS put some money into my account to pay for my transgression, emailed me the form to change the credit card number so now I have to find a place to get it printed (obviously Terry will have to do the same when she gets her new card) fill it out and SIGN it (that's the reason for the form) and FAX it back to them.
There just seems to be something about our traveling through Virginia/North Carolina (last time we hit the worst blizzard of my life) but we are now better than half way to Orange Beach.
Exploring Charlotte NC tonight and the Capital Grill that was suggested by Matt.

No comments:

Post a Comment